First time Trial $20 for 2 weeks unlimited
Upgrade to a pass within 14 days and we will use the $20 towards your purchase
Fall Specials for a limited time only
- One year unlimited $699
- 2 months unlimited $195
- Auto renew $89/month (minimum 3 months) - to purchase
- 20 Class Pass $200
We are the only hot yoga studio in Canada offering a Himalayan Salt Experience.
Why Himalayan Salt?
Have you ever noticed how fresh the air feels after a thunderstorm? Wonder why you feel so much better breathing the mountain air or standing alongside a waterfall? This is due to the ratio of negative to positive ions in these surroundings.Today's conveniences, such as computers, televisions, fluorescent lamps, air conditioners, heaters and microwave ovens, emit an abundance of positive ions. Research has shown that high levels of positive ions make us feel tired, depressed or irritable. Salt crystals naturally emit negative ions allowing air particles to achieve an optimal ionic balance. Negative ion emissions are increased when the salt is heated, hence the incorporation of Salt in our Infra red heated room. Due to the unique, air purifying ability of Himalayan Salt, it is believed that when it is illuminated (as in salt lamps) or heated it can increase the treatment of a variety of illnesses including asthma, allergies, rheumatism, high blood pressure and migraine headaches, these salt rock emit 84 trace minerals that your body requires. Now, as you practice your body will absorb all the healthy benefits into your body. Apart from ionization, illuminated Salt produces a pleasant, relaxing glow.
FALL SPECIAL: Buy your pass online and Save $5 (only for valid for online purchases)
Infrared Sauna Treatments
Our sauna holds 1-2 people
- Detox, lose weight, purify skin, treat asthma, skin problems, arthritis, osteoporosis and other ailments.
- Burn 800 calories in 40 minutes
- $25 for 20 mins $40 for 40 mins
- Add additional minutes for $1 a minute
- To book an appointment or text 9059499642
Yoga Teacher Training
We offer the training to suit your needs as a teacher. We provide professional registration through Yoga Network of Canada and teachers insurance upon completion. Our training is designed to encourage individuality and guide you to be unique in style and voice.
Now accepting applicants for One on One Training (start anytime) or Group Training starting in March 2014
Yoga Birth Method
Childbirth Education for Couples
This is an interactive workshop that is designed to empower you with tools to manage a positive birth outcome. Other classes simply explain what happens in labor, this class teaches what to do during labor.
- 2 classes available - October 18, 2014, 1 - 5 pm
- $145 plus tax includes YBM poster
What you will learn:
- How to mange each stage of labor as pain progresses
- Hands on techniques that your partner will be able to apply during labor to help with discomfort
- How to understand interventions and when to say no to medical intervention
- Know your options and choices and when is the best time in labor to use them to avoid C-sections
- Breathing from the yoga birth method that will help keep a calm birth
- Movement and posture techniques that will help baby during labor descend to the birth canal.
How you can donate to the village or be committed to the Rebirthing the rural village of Matunda, Kenya and be a monthly sponsor of $25?
Like Dorothy's work on Facebook
Buy Passes to Milton
Please print off and fill in the Milton Client Waiver Form, and bring it with you, along with your receipt, to your first class.
All prices subject to HST
DAYCARE is available on Tuesdays for the 9:30am class. You must reserve your child's space. Drop care rate is $5.
Our boot camp class is a drop in open class for all passholders. We offer a weight loss personal guidance plan for 6 weeks for a $40 fee.
Buy Passes to Streetsville
Please print off and fill in the Streetsville Client Waiver Form, and bring it with you, along with your receipt, to your first class.
All prices subject to HST